Note: If you have an offset account tied to this mortgage, you may link it here by selecting yes on the “Is there an offset account linked to this loan?” question. Select on the dropdown the last 4 digits of your offset account.
- Head to the Financial Dashboard section on your Moorr app and click to add a Borrowing. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Click Mortgage on the option provided.
- Select Home Loan – Basic Variable in the type of loan option.
- Enter the name of this loan.
- Select the name of the owner of this loan.
- On this page, enter the borrower’s purpose, loan type and the provider of this loan.
- Enter the borrowed amount, the start date of the loan, the loan term and all other fees associated with it.
- Select the purpose of this loan, enter the interest rate and the repayment amount and its frequency.
- Enter all the other necessary fields and add a note if you must. Click save once you’re done.