Note: “Other” loan refers to a loan you may have that is not included on the pre-set loans. “Other” loans may be phone instalments, motorcycle instalments, appliance instalments or loans from a friend or a relative.
- Head to the Financial Dashboard section on the Moorr app and click to add a Borrowing. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Select Other on the options provided.
- Enter the name of this loan.
- Select the owner of this loan.
- Enter all the important details of this loan especially the outstanding balance, the purpose, the loan type as well and the provider of the loan.
- Enter the interest rate, the repayment amount, the frequency of the repayment, the payment account it’s coming from as well as the ongoing costs applicable.
- You may leave a note for this loan if you have to on the bottom of the page. Once you’re done, click save.