Wouldn’t it be nice to know when your next goal is due? Here’s how you can unpack the MyGoals timeline in Moorr! 😊
Studies have shown there are a couple of key things one can do to greatly increase the chances of achieving more of our goals. Here are three and one ‘bonus’ one which is really simple but holds a lot of impact.
1 – Set specific, measurable, and attainable goals: Having clear and specific goals in mind makes them easier to plan for and helps clarify the actions needed for goal achievement.
2 – Measure progress towards one’s goals: This helps you to stay on track and make adjustments as needed.
3 – Perseverance and the ability to stay motivated can also play a critical role in achieving a goal.
Now for the bonus tip – Write your goals down or record them on an app etc. Studies highlight that just having a goal in your head doesn’t have as much power over you than documenting a specific, targeted goal with a deadline date.
Moorr’s MyGOALS could be that perfect free place to store your personal and financial goals. Our goals section is designed with simplicity in mind, but also has great core features that include:
– Tailored goal naming – Clear achieve-by dates (This keeps you focused and accountable)
– Count-down tracker
– Start of month alert reminder for goals due that month
– Dollar value field
– Choice to add motivational images or select from our icon list
– Colour selection for grouping and organisation of goals
– Goal achieved stamp (An ability to mark a goal as ‘achieved’ when it’s completed)
📱 Download our free Mobile App here:
👉 Apple Store (iPhone): https://apps.apple.com/au/app/moorr/i…
👉 Google Playstore (Android phone): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…