At Moorr, we understand that interest rates play an important role in a household’s cash flow position. Which is why, we’re pleased to share Moorr’s educational lessons that are all about beating the banks (to get the best deal).
Don’t end up paying a lender more than you need to. These educational lessons provide an ‘insider’s knowledge’ on the whole lending game. It’ll equip you with the right knowledge you need to negotiate smartly, to get the results you want.
There are 9 videos in this series:
- How the Banks Profit from Mortgages
- The Problem with Comparison Rates
- Do Lenders go on Sale?
- Published Rates are Negotiable
- Discount Rates are Misleading
- Loyalty Tax – What is it?
- Bank Retention Teams – What they Do?
- Complexity is Real
- Bonus – Why use a Mortgage Broker?
In this video series, you will learn:
- Why the banks play the way they do?
- What are all the hidden & moving parts you need to be aware of?
- How to understand the bank’s lingo and processes?
- How to easily calculate a true (net) interest rate
- How to successfully negotiate with retention teams, without the stress
- The best questions you should be asking your bank or broker right now
- And ultimately, how you can play & win the lending game!
With this newfound knowledge, you or your broker (should you choose to get professional help) now have the power to get the best deal.
Either way, after watching these educational lessons, the ball is firmly in your court.
Remember, knowledge is empowering but only if you act on it.