These tools were built for anyone who is planning to retire one day. Yes, that really does mean everyone could benefit from having their current state of financial play assessed, because that’s what it does.
When combined with the other Speed Gauges, which makes up WealthSPEED®, Moorr® users will see a truly clear and easy-to-digest picture of their current ‘forward-looking’ summary.
This forward-looking view is the starting point for further and future action.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
– Greatly increases financial awareness (Current State of Play)
– Incentivises the tidying up of lazy spending
– Reviewing existing performance of invested money
– Assessing sources of income generation
– Restructuring and/or efficiently paying down debt obligations
– Highlighting potential investment opportunities
– Track your progress with the built-in historical tracker functionality of these tools
All with the clear intent of increasing one’s WealthSPEED®, which ultimately increases one’s retirement prospects.
If you did ask us to pick ‘who’ we think is going to use and love these tools the most – we’re tipping it’s going to be Aspiring Australians of all ages, because having hopes, dreams and goals is what drives you to plan and eventually achieve your best life. We call this ‘Lifestyle by Design’ and Moorr® is built to help you achieve just that.