Note: On this page, if this car loan is associated with one of your vehicles that you entered on your account, you may link them together by clicking on “Is this loan secured by an asset?” and by selecting your car on the dropdown option.
- Head to the Financial Dashboard section on your Moorr app and click to add a Borrowing. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Click Car Loan on the option provided.
- Enter the name of this loan.
- Select the owner of this loan and click next.
- Enter the outstanding balance of this loan, the loan provider as well as the loan type.
- Enter the original amount borrowed, the start date of the loan, the loan term as well and all the other loan details.
- Make sure that you also enter the interest rate of the loan, the repayment amount and its frequency and the payment account it is coming out from. You may also leave a note on the bottom part of the page if you want to. Click save once you’re done entering your loan details.