- Head to the Financial Dashboard section on your Moorr app and click the icon to add an income. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Select PAYG on the options provided.
- Enter the title of your PAYG income then click next.
- Enter all the details of your PAYG income in the fields provided. Click Save once done.
Here are the sections in this card:
Total Annual Gross Income – This is a calculated total of your annual gross income, to update this field, just scroll down to the “Income Breakdown” section.
- Employment Basis
- Start Date
- Position Title
- Industry: If you can’t find your industry, you can click enter it manually via the “click here” link at the bottom of this field.
Income Breakdown Section:
- Gross Base annual income: This is the annual income you should receive from this source.
- Average overtime income p.a. (last 2 years): Take the total overtime income for the last 2 years and divide by two.
Pre-Tax Deduction section: The figures you enter in this section will affect your net income calculation on the Dashboard as they are taken out pre-tax.
- Pre-tax deduction name:
- Pre-tax value