With the latest update to the platform, users can now reset their Google Authentication on their own. You can do that by:
- Log in to your account through this link.
- Once you’re landing page, you will see a drop-down option at the top. Change the Authentication Method from Google Authenticator to Email. Click here to find out how.
- This will send the security codes to your email address instead.
Once you’re logged in, follow the steps listed below.
- Click the icon on the upper-right corner of your screen to access your user settings.
- Click the reset button beside the Google Authenticator switch.
- Log out from your account and log back in again through this link.
- After you enter your username and password, scan the QR code that will appear on the next page to log back into your account.